NEW SERIES - WE ❤️ BOOKS!

For those of you who may not know I love reading and I pride myself on reading with my daughters. They love books too, so I thought it would be a great idea to bring you into our story time with this brand NEW insta-series called "We ❤️ books"! 

This series will be a between 1 to 5 minutes each time, hosted on my Instagram account. We will be kicking off Monday, September 17. You and your little ones are invited to join me and my little ones as we explore and learn from each book.


Why am I doing this series?

I believe that early reading is very important in the development of children. I also believe that reading helps them to comprehend, use their imaginations and develop proper speech. Getting together on our reading rug is a special time that both my children and I have thoroughly enjoyed for over a decade and I believe every family should take time to do that same. At the Imagination Laboratory I have this philosophy that parents are their child's first and best teacher and taking the time out to read to your child each day is a big part that teaching.

What can you expect:

- Bible stories
- Games 
- Trivia 
- Bedtime stories 
- Tips for reading to kids 
- Featured book of the week and much more!

What will you need to do to join us?

- Follow us on Instagram
- Come ready to have fun 
- Visit out We ❤️ books Highlights 

I'm so excited to kick off this series with you stayed tuned for the official invite via our Facebook page for further instructions. 


Keep reading and exploring,