Broward County's 2014 Best Kept Secret Winner!



Every year, South Florida Parenting magazine readers vote for family-friendly companies that they think offer the very best activities, products, and services in South Florida.


This year The Imagination Laboratory has the honor of being selected as Broward County's Best kept secret and Mrs. Mae is elated about the honor. This is what she had to say . . .










"God is so awesome! I never would have expected to win this award in our 1st year of business, so I am super excited that South Florida parents chose my company as a 2014 winner. Talk about God doing exceedingly, abundantly, above all I could ask think or imagine! I give all the glory to God knowing that without him I can do nothing. I am beyond thankful for the vision that He has given me and I can not wait to see what He has in store next for myself and The Imagination Laboratory"

In-case, you are a first-time reader, Mrs. Mae's company, The Imagination Laboratory specializes in creating innovative faith-based early learning programs that promote early literacy as well as family bonding. To stay connected with us join all our social media outlets at the links on the right side of this post, just scroll down.

Cheers to what's next!